01 January 2013

Happy New 2013!

Well, it's 2013 now, and it seems that another year's ahead of everybody. By the end of this, I will hopefully still be alive, be a sophomore writing in the newspaper, and 2 AP classes, and have most likely gone to Hawai'i a third time. I'll also hopefully have written my third November NaNo Novel, so that counts as well.

Of course, I don't really know. As to the alive part, it all dates back to my grandmother's morbid accounts "You don't know if you'll even be alive next year!" And then the classes is my neurotic way of keeping that in check, and then we've been to Hawai'i twice, and my mother wants to go again, bless her. Or Cancun, she says. And the Novel is obvious.

My Moleskine still remains empty, and I doubt I'll write anything in it soon. Perhaps I will get the courage to write in it someday, and then I will do something with it. I'm really leaning towards that Victorian epistolary...

My desk calendar still isn't here, and for that I am sad. (Am I?) I am. For the first time in 3 years, not counting vacations away, I have not woken up and taken off a calendar page. :( I'll have to sue the Postal Service or Amazon for false adverts. They said a WEEK. It's been one. But I jest in despair.

I've lately been interested in the science of alchemy, and have found an excellent game that's occupying my time. If anyone needs me, I will be there. It's all due to my chemistry interestings.

Metallious + Sun → Aurum

www.littlealchemy.com

To the next.
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment