03 March 2013

Design Note

Regular visitors/readers will note that the site is mint-green now. And I just changed it some weeks ago...

You guys are probably thinking I'm indecisive and random. Not really. The green will stay that way until March 18th. Why?

I just LOVE celebrating holidays. Doing something out of the way just for the occasion. So whenever a holiday's around the corner I'll change the color of the site for a week or so, depending. The regular colour of the site will be the red/yellow scheme I changed on Valentine's Day.

But it will change, for Easter, Patrick's, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Halloween, Christmas, etc. Just a design note.

-Rob

1 comment:

  1. I do like this theme, and I should have guessed it was for St. Patrick's Day. I'd like some dark green in the mix, myself, but nonetheless, pretty good this time.

    I do have to wonder what the "official" colors for your birthday are, though.

    ReplyDelete